Food & Drink
No food tickets and affordable food options mean you’ll save time and money at the Connecticut Renaissance Faire. Look below for a host of food options available to you while you visit.
Meal deals for just $5
Burgers, hot dog, chicken, fries, and more. Affordable food options run by the Faire.
ROYAL SUBS & SIDES
Fantastic subs for just $5 and $6
Enjoy a steak and cheese, meatball and cheese, or chicken BBQ as well as fried mozzarella sticks and yummy pickle fries too! Affordable food options run by the Faire.
- The Lady’s Apple Crisp (on the Shady Lane): Got a hankerin’ for something sweet? Try our delicious desserts!
- Bear and Buby’s Bakery (on The Highlands): cupcakes, cookies and other sweet treats
- Chamber Pot Pub (at the corner of Wizard’s Walk and Drunkard’s Stumble) featuring Thimble Island Craft Beer, Mead from Dragon Fire Meadery, Hard cider from Yankee Cider Company and a variety of flavorful wines
- Festival Foods (at Festival Foods on The Queen’s Way): Burgers, hot dogs, chicken & chips, fish & chips and more!
- The Fudge Lady (on The Highlands): Home-made fudge in a variety of irresistible flavors.
- Jester’s Bazaar (on The Wizard’s Walk): loose candy, dried fruit, honey sticks, rock candy and more!
- Kafe’ Merhaba (on The Shady Lane): Experience the far East. Turkish coffee, Iced Siamese, baklava, grape leaves, hummus plates and assorted specialty beverages. All items 100% Vegetarian!
- Stella & Olivia’s Royal Kettle Korn (at The Four Corners): Irresistible kettle corn made fresh. Get yours made fresh and bring a bag home for snacking.
- Mel’s Magikal Meals (at Hillside Foods): Amazing Handmade pies of the sweet or savory variety, bread bowl soups and stews and must-have Scotch Eggs!
- Get Baked Potato Company (on The Shady Lane): Baked Potatoes with all the fixings
- Half-Pint Pub (at Festival Foods on The Queen’s Way): craft beer, local cider, fresh mead, sweet wine. Drink up!
- Polish Paradise! (on The Shady Lane): Pierogi, Sausage & peppers and more!
- Sweeney Mel’s on the Hill (at Festival foods on The Queen’s Way): Loaded Fries, Poutine and Scotch Eggs!
- The Giant’s Turkey Legs (at Festival Foods on The Queen’s Way): Treat yourself to the food of king’s – a turkey leg from The Giant’s Turkey Legs. Don’t forget to ask about the Turkey Sundae!
- The Pickle Place (on The Queen’s Way): Chase away the heat of the day with a crisp, cool pickle from The Pickle Place.
- The Pint of No Return (by the Joust Arena): All the great beverages from The Chamber Pot AND hot cider w/rum!
- Royal Subs & Sides (at Festival Foods on The Queen’s Way): Steak & Cheese, Meatball Subs, and Shredded BBQ Chicken on a long sandwich roll.
Note: We allow re-entry into the Faire and permit outside food and non-alcoholic drinks to accommodate dietary restrictions. Get your hand stamped at our entry gate before running out to your vehicle to bring back your lunch. Please note that Faire management reserves the right to inspect all containers at, entering, or leaving the Faire. Shown prices subject to change without notice.