NEW ENGLAND’S OLDE ENGLAND
The Connecticut Renaissance Faire
Faire Media & News
You are on a deadline, and we want to make it easy to get what you need fast.
If you can’t find the information you are looking for below, please reach out to our Marketing Director, Eric Tetreault, at email@example.com or text 860-329-3356 to schedule a call time. Due to the high volume of spammers, many calls don’t get through without being scheduled.
We do not issue complimentary passes on our final two weekends.
Lebanon, Conn – Members of the broadcast media on assignment receive complimentary admission to our event. Please reach out to our Marketing Director, Eric Tetreault, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pass. If you do not hear from Eric within 24 hours or you need to visit the Faire sooner, simply show up at our entry gate and request him for entry.
Faire Fast Facts
- What: The 24th annual Connecticut Renaissance Faire
- Where: Lions Country Fairgrounds, 122 Mack Road, Lebanon, CT.
- When: Every Saturday & Sunday, September 3 to October 16, 2022, from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm. Approximately 20 minutes from Hartford and New London. About an hour from Providence and Springfield.
- Cost: $15 for adults 16+, $10 for Youth ages 7-15, and FREE admission for children six and under. Public-friendly pets are $5. Parking is free with kind donations gratefully accepted by local fundraising organizations.
- Attendance: The Faire welcomes more than 40,000 guests who make the event a family tradition.